Taste of London
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|13th Jun||17th Jun|
Dates on Site: These are the dates that DC Site Services are on site, not the dates available for work - Refer to PAAM Dates.
6th June – 22nd June
Show Dates: The show days for the event
13th June – 17th June
Regents Park, London
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please follow the link for the full job description of each role.
· Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
· Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
· Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
· Cleaning Basins, toilets & floors
· Clearance of rubbish & waste
· Any other reasonable cleaning duties
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
Taste of London occurs twice each year. Our flagship event will be popping up in the stunning Regent’s Park from 13 – 17 June 2018; with 55,000 food-loving visitors set to attend. Taste of London is the highlight of the summer foodie calendar, as London’s latest, greatest and most exciting restaurants serve up taster size signature dishes, world-class chefs cook up a storm live on stage and, as always, there will be many opportunities to get hands-on with interactive masterclasses and shop from an array of more than 200 food and drink purveyors.
A full PAAM Information back will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact the office.