|Start Date||Finish Date|
|5th May||7th May|
Dates on Site: These are the dates that DC Site Devices are on site, not the dates available for work - Refer to PAAM Dates.
3rd May – 10th May
Show Dates: The show days for the event
5th & 6th May
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please follow the link for the full job description of each role.
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Night Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
Arcadia fuse ground-breaking spectacle, cutting edge technology, sculpture, engineering, architecture, adrenaline & bass into vivid sensory experiences.
Transforming recycled military and industrial hardware into dynamic sculptures and electrifying arenas, arcadia appear in cities and at festivals throughout the world.
A full PAAM Information back will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact the office.