The Royal Wedding (Home Park Public)
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|19th May||21st May|
Dates on Site: These are the dates that DC Site Services are on site, not the dates available for work - Refer to PAAM Dates.
14th -23rd May
Show Dates: The show days for the event
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please follow the link for the full job description of each role.
· Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
· Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
· Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
· Cleaning Basins, toilets & floors
· Clearance of rubbish & waste
· Any other reasonable cleaning duties
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
The Royal Wedding takes place on the 19th May, DC Site Services will be servicing the over-spill public areas in Home Park Public.
A full PAAM Information back will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact the office.