Natural History Museum Ice Rink - October
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|22nd Oct||31st Oct|
Dates on Site: These are the dates that DC Site Services are on site, not the dates available for work - Refer to PAAM Dates.
22nd October > 6th January
Show Dates: The show days for the event
25th October > 6th January
Natural History Museum, London
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please follow the link for the full job description of each role.
· Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
· Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
· Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
· Cleaning Basins, toilets & floors
· Clearance of rubbish & waste
· Any other reasonable cleaning duties
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 7 hours and 14 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break. Shifts will be based on a rota.
· Early Shifts & Late Shifts
· Late Shifts
A full PAAM Information back will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact the office.