Alice in Winterland Lantern & Light Festival
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|2nd Dec||5th Jan|
Southwark Park, London
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
· Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
· Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
· Cleaning Basins, toilets & floors
· Clearance of rubbish & waste
· Any other reasonable cleaning duties
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 9 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Late Shifts
The event is open 7 days a week, so there will be a rota system in place. After applying please contact the office to advise of what days between 28thNovember and 9thJanuary you can’t work.
Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day will all be paid at time and a half.
The expected Pay rate for his job will be £8.
This festive season experience the fairytale magic of Alice in Wonderland and find yourself in the enchanting world of Winterland. Venture into the illuminated Southwark Park as you follow in Alice’s famous footsteps. With thousands of twinkling lights sparkling in the night sky and over 29 interactive scenes, the story of Alice in Wonderland will be told like never before.
A full PAAM Information back will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
Please visit our FAQ’sfor more information.