Performance Vauxhall Show
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|8th Jun||9th Jun|
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
· Assist the public where necessary
· Be the ‘face’ of the event answering questions from the public.
· Assist the public in emergency situations
· Keeping a watchful eye for inappropriate/criminal activity and report accordingly.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 16 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
Performance Vauxhall is Britain's one and only Vauxhall dedicated performance car magazine. Formerly known as Total Vauxhall magazine, it is the enthusiast's Bible, featuring the best modified Vauxhalls around, expert technical advice, step-by-step DIY guides and the last word in tuning and styling.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.