Dogfest - West
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|21st Jun||25th Jun|
Ashton Court, Bristol
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
The Ultimate Dogs Day Out is returning! Join special guests Professor Noel Fitzpatrick and Clare Balding for another amazing year, jam-packed with tons of have-a-go activities for you and your dog to get involved in.
Try your paw at Hay Bale Racing, be at one with your pup and get stuck into Doga, line up for the Great Dog Walk or enter the Fun Dog Show. Expect sensational arena displays and demonstrations, shopping, music, festival food, and so much more!
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.