Classic Ford Show
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|1st Jun||2nd Jun|
Mallory Park Circuit, Leicestershire
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
· Assist the public where necessary
· Be the ‘face’ of the event answering questions from the public.
· Assist the public in emergency situations
· Keeping a watchful eye for inappropriate/criminal activity and report accordingly.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 9 hours and 14 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
If you want to spend hours exploring some of the very best classic Ford cars on the scene, then there's no better place than The Classic Ford Show.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.