Japfest & Trax Donnington
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|12th Jul||14th Jul|
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
Expect an unmissable event when Japfest Donington bursts back onto Donington Circuit in 2019! Japfest Donington is the ultimate high-performance event and is all about pushing the cars to their limits and delivering an adrenaline pumping, heart racing day out. 'Take on the track' with our Jap only track times, enjoy the amazing feature car displays from Fast Car Magazine, Banzai and Retro Japanese, the Show & Shine competition, the large retail village and not to forget the diverse range of Japanese cars on display from both individuals and clubs.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.