Lets Rock Norwich
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|25th May||27th May|
Earlham Park, Norwich
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Night Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
Let's Rock! is an 80s family-friendly festival in eight locations across the UK, including London, Bristol, Leeds, Exeter and Cookham.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.