Rosslyn Park HSBC National Schools 7s
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|17th Mar||24th Mar|
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 9 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Night Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
The world's largest school rugby tournament. 7 days of Rugby 7s with over 800 teams competing
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
Please visit our FAQ’sfor more information.