|Start Date||Finish Date|
|21st Aug||26th Aug|
Richfield Avenue, Reading
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Assist the public where necessary
· Be the ‘face’ of the event answering questions from the public.
· Assist the public in emergency situations
· Keeping a watchful eye for inappropriate/criminal activity and report accordingly.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 10 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Day Shifts
· Night Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
The Reading and Leeds Festivals are a pair of annual music festivals that take place in Reading and Leeds in England. The events take place simultaneously on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the August bank holiday weekend, sharing the same bill.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.