Build It Live - Bicester
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|6th Jun||10th Jun|
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
· Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
· Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
· Cleaning Basins, toilets & floors
· Clearance of rubbish & waste
· Any other reasonable cleaning duties
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
· Assist the public where necessary
· Be the ‘face’ of the event answering questions from the public.
· Assist the public in emergency situations
· Keeping a watchful eye for inappropriate/criminal activity and report accordingly.
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 14 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Night Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
Build It Live in Bicester. Build It Live Bicester, the UK's most practical home building & self-build exhibition will take place on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th June 2019 at Bicester Heritage Event Centre, providing a whole weekend of inspiration and expert guidance all under one roof.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.