Keble Ball 2019
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|4th May||4th May|
Keble College, Oxford
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
· Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
· Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
· Cleaning Basins, toilets & floors
· Clearance of rubbish & waste
· Any other reasonable cleaning duties
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Night Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
What is Gaia Machina
When civilisation was in its infancy, the uncontrolled expansion of technology caused a cultural implosion - distractions, pollution and overly-advanced warfare all contributed to its ultimate collapse. Scholars at the time foresaw this catastrophe, but society ignored their warnings and thus sacrificed their own salvation.
All the technology they had developed was annihilated, but nature was saved due to the invention of Gaia Machina. Built under the foundations of what is today Keble College, this machine’s purpose was to regenerate the symbiosis of man and nature and reinstate global harmony.
Recent developments in environmental degradation have triggered Gaia Machina’s revival - it is now ready to rebalance humanity, technology, and nature, starting with Liddon Quad at precisely 8 pm on the 4th May 2019.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.