Handmade Fair - Ragley Hall
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|8th May||15th May|
Ragley Hall. Alcester. B49 5NJ
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 13 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.