|Start Date||Finish Date|
|26th Jul||31st Jul|
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Night Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
Kisstory on the Common is back and will take place over two days at Streatham Common in July 2019
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.