D-Day 75 Celebration Normandy
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|5th Jun||6th Jun|
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
This year marks the 75th anniversary of the Normandy Landings, on 6 June 1944, also known as D-Day. A series of major commemorations is planned to mark this historic occasion, with events planned in the UK and at various locations along the Normandy coast.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
Transportation to and from France will be provided. Please contact the office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01733 200713 for further information.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.