Strawberries & Creem - build and break (site crew)
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|10th Jun||19th Jun|
Location: Haggis Farm, Cambridge
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Assisting event build & break including setting up tables/chairs/event decor
· Installing heras fencing/ped barriers/crowd control barriers/temporary structures etc
· Lifting and manual labour
· Assist the public where necessary
· Be the ‘face’ of the event answering questions from the public.
· Assist the public in emergency situations
· Keeping a watchful eye for inappropriate/criminal activity and report accordingly.
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.