|Start Date||Finish Date|
|6th Sep||9th Sep|
Swinley Forest, Berkshire
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
CSAS & Street works (accredited staff only)
· Implementing the event management plan
· Following directions from the Traffic Manager
· Directing vehicles as per CSAS Accreditation
· Installing traffic signs, traffic lights, traffic cones and installing diversion routes
· Enforcing TTRO's and implementing signage plans
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Day Shifts
Swinduro’19 will have lots of activities throughout the weekend at basecamp to keep you busy from major bike brands providing demos to our laid-back DJ providing the background tunes
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
Please visit our FAQ’sfor more information.