Taste of London - Pre Show
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|18th Jun||18th Jun|
The Regents park, London
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
· Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
· Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
· Cleaning Basins, toilets & floors
· Clearance of rubbish & waste
· Any other reasonable cleaning duties
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
Taste of London occurs twice each year. Our flagship event popped up in the stunning Regent’s Park from with 50,000 food-loving visitors in attendance. Taste of London is the highlight of the summer foodie calendar, as London’s latest, greatest and most exciting restaurants serve up taster size signature dishes, world-class chefs cook up a storm live on stage and, as always, many opportunities to get hands-on with interactive masterclasses and shop from an array of more than 200 food and drink purveyors.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
Please visit our FAQ’sfor more information.