Natural History Museum Ice Rink
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|1st Nov||30th Nov|
Natural History Museum, London
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
· Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
· Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
· Cleaning Basins, toilets & floors
· Clearance of rubbish & waste
· Any other reasonable cleaning duties
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 7 hours and 14 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
Once you have applied for this event, please email email@example.com your availability. You would be expected to work as part of a small team, and a rota will be created, based on your availability.
The event runs from the 19thOctober 2019 until 12thJanuary 2020
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive 30 mins before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
Please visit our FAQ’sfor more information.