|Start Date||Finish Date|
|11th Oct||13th Oct|
East Grinstead, West Sussex
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
CSAS & Street works (accredited staff only)
· Implementing the event management plan
· Following directions from the Traffic Manager
· Directing vehicles as per CSAS Accreditation
· Installing traffic signs, traffic lights, traffic cones and installing diversion routes
· Enforcing TTRO's and implementing signage plans
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 12 hours and 15 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
Please visit our FAQ’sfor more information.