Westfest - toilet attendants
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|26th Oct||26th Oct|
Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
· Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
· Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
· Cleaning Basins, toilets & floors
· Clearance of rubbish & waste
· Any other reasonable cleaning duties
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 and 12 hours hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Night shifts
Please be aware that you will be unable to work both the Saturday toilet shift and the Sunday litter shift due to conflicting shift times.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.