|Start Date||Finish Date|
|28th Dec||2nd Jan|
Location: Whitehall Gardens, Victoria Embankment, Westminster, London, SW1A 2HE
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
• Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
• Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
• Clearance of rubbish & waste
• Any other reasonable cleaning duties
• Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
• Litter pick ground/seating areas
• Empty large back of house bins
• Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Approximately 8 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
• Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
At midnight on New Year’s Eve the award winning global brand experience agency, Jack Morton Worldwide, created the London New Year’s Eve Firework Display – an event it has conceived and produced for thirteen consecutive years.
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide waste management and cleaning services for this event.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.