Build It Live - Steward & SIA
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|8th Feb||9th Feb|
Kent Event Centre, Maidstone
This event is an outdoor event in Early February, as such there is NO CAMPING available on site. If you have a live-in vehicle then you can stay on site, or if you are local then you can commute to the site. There will be a few spaces in DC Provided Live in Vehicles, but please contact the office to book a space.
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
· Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
· Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
· Cleaning Basins, toilets & floors
· Clearance of rubbish & waste
· Any other reasonable cleaning duties
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Traffic Team (11-14 Hours)
· Cleaning Team (8-10 hours)
· Steward Team (8 hours)
· SIA Team (12 hours)
Build It Live South East will take place on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th February 2020 at the award-winning Kent Event Centre, providing a whole weekend of inspiration and expert guidance all under one roof to thousands of visitors.
If you’re planning a self-build, renovating a property or looking to add light, space or value to your current home, then a trip to Build It Live South East will be an essential part of your preparation. Brought to you by Build It Magazine, the UK’s longest running, most focused self-build title, Build It Live brings the magazine’s indispensable monthly custom home building, DIY and renovation advice to life.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.