|Start Date||Finish Date|
|10th Jun||13th Jun|
Chrishall Grange, Duxford
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 10 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Day Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
Join farmers, agronomists and industry professionals on the 10th & 11th June at Duxford, Cambridgeshire for the arable industry’s leading technical event.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.