NHM Ice Rink Post Clear
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|23rd Jan||23rd Jan|
Natural History Museum, SW7 5BD
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
· Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
· Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
· Cleaning Basins, toilets & floors
· Clearance of rubbish & waste
· Any other reasonable cleaning duties
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive 30 minutes before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.