Henley Festival - Cleaning
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|8th Jul||12th Jul|
Location: Henley Bridge, Henley-on-Thames
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
· Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
· Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
· Cleaning Basins, toilets & floors
· Clearance of rubbish & waste
· Any other reasonable cleaning duties
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
Henley Festival is an exclusive boutique black tie festival which takes place over five days celebrating the best of UK and International music and arts. The festival is a truly unique event. It embraces a vibrant programme from pop to world music, classical to jazz where art and gastronomy share equal billing with music.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
If you do not receive an email accepting you to the event, then unfortunately all shifts will have been allocated.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.