LTA Nottingham Open Tennis
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|6th Jun||14th Jun|
Location: Nottingham Tennis Centre, University Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 2QH
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
· Assist the public where necessary
· Be the ‘face’ of the event answering questions from the public.
· Assist the public in emergency situations
· Keeping a watchful eye for inappropriate/criminal activity and report accordingly.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Pre-show shifts (please contact the office for further information)
The Nature Valley Open is a combined women's and men's tennis tournament of WTA International level and ATP Challenger level. The event attracts tennis stars from around the world to compete for the grass court crown. Previous champions include Stan Smith, Billie Jean King, Greg Rusedski and Jamie Murray.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
If you do not receive an email accepting you to the event, then unfortunately all shifts will have been allocated.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.