Spartan Race - South East POSTPONED
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|18th Apr||19th Apr|
Location: Pippingford Park, Nutley
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 14 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
Spartan Race is the global leader in obstacle course races.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
If you do not receive an email accepting you to the event, then unfortunately all shifts will have been allocated.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.