|Start Date||Finish Date|
|23rd Jul||27th Jul|
Location: Standon Lordship, Hertfordshire
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 14 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Night Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
Standon Calling is an independent festival with big acts, breaking bands, fun for families and late night partying. Last year's headliners included Wolf Alice, Rag 'n' Bone Man, Lewis Capaldi, Nile Rodgers & Friendly Fires.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
If you do not receive an email accepting you to the event, then unfortunately all shifts will have been allocated.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.