Bardfest - Steward & SIA - CANCELLED
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|3rd Jul||5th Jul|
Location: Bardwell, Bury St Edmunds
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Assist the public where necessary
· Be the ‘face’ of the event answering questions from the public.
· Assist the public in emergency situations
· Keeping a watchful eye for inappropriate/criminal activity and report accordingly.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Night Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
Suffolk’s biggest upcoming music festival, held on 3rd, 4th & 5th July 2020. Last year’s headliners included The Feeling and Scouting for Girls.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
If you do not receive an email accepting you to the event, then unfortunately all shifts will have been allocated.
If you wish to work in a SIA role at this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure your SIA license is uploaded to your PAAM profile.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.