|Start Date||Finish Date|
|5th Sep||8th Sep|
Location: Crystal Palace Park, London
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Late Shifts
· Night Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts (please contact the office for further information)
Southport Weekender takes place on Saturday 5th September, the following day Tranzmission Festival is back for another day of drum and bass, grime, garage, jungle and house in Crystal Palace.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
If you do not receive an email accepting you to the event, then unfortunately all shifts will have been allocated.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.