Cleaning Operative - Stevenage
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|1st Jun||30th Jun|
Location: Stevenage Gunnels Wood Road, Airbus Defence & Space, SG1 2AS
DC Site Services is in partnership with Coppersmith Recruitment and Services for the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
• To carry out all allocated cleaning activities to the specification completely, safely and within the required timescales
• To use cleaning materials and consumables as recommended by ENGIE’s supplier, following supplier’s rec-ommended use instructions
• Perform specialist cleaning tasks including (but not exclusively): scrubber/ dryer operation, spot carpet cleaning, high level cleaning, deep cleaning, toilets, and kitchens etc.
• Emptying of recycling & confidential waste containers
• Replenishment of kitchen & washroom consumables
• Attend to any spillages as quickly as possible so as to eliminate any Health and Safety issues on site
• Report any ad-hoc requests for cleaning to the Helpdesk
• To work within the requirements of ENGIE’s Health & Safety policy, having specific regard to colour coding, COSHH, Risk Assessments and safe working practices
• Maintain assigned cleaning cupboard to the ENGIE standards and requirements
• Complete a Shift Handover at the end of every shift or before leaving site
• Attend regular meetings with the Cleaning Supervisor
Shifts Available (subject to change):
8 Hours plus an unpaid break.
• 8am > 5pm
Coppersmith Recruitment and Services will be in touch regarding an induction/start date should your application be accepted.
If you do not receive an email accepting you to the event, then unfortunately all shifts will have been allocated.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.