Cleaning Operative - Newport
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|1st Jun||30th Jun|
Location: Quadrant House, Celtic Springs, Coedkernew, NP10 8FZ
DC Site Services is in partnership with Coppersmith Recruitment and Services for the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
• The candidate will be joining a well-established cleaning team that have been split into 2 teams due to Covid 19
• They must have cleaning experience and have knowledge of the colour code cleaning process and be confident to work with machinery i.e buffers etc.
• They must be able to work as part of a team or on their own using their own initiative. Must be able to deliver a very high standard of cleaning and have a flexible approach to work.
• The candidate will also be required to drive, this is due to site location, and the bus route and times of the buses.
• We are also looking for 1 person to be able to supervise the Blue team and they will be required to work a week on and a week off. The week off will be paid.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
8 Hours plus an unpaid break.
• 8am > 5pm
Coppersmith Recruitment and Services will be in touch regarding an induction/start date should your application be accepted.
If you do not receive an email accepting you to the event, then unfortunately all shifts will have been allocated.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.