Turf Games - CANCELLED
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|19th Sep||20th Sep|
Location: Roslyn Park Rugy Club, Priory Lane, London, SW15 5JH
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
• Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
• Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
• Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
• Cleaning Basins, toilets & floors
• Clearance of rubbish & waste
• Any other reasonable cleaning duties
Recycling, Litter & Waste Management
• Change the bags in full wheelie bins and remove to waste compound
• Litter pick ground/seating areas
• Empty large back of house bins
• Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 7 hours and 10 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break.
• Shifts start at 9am with differing finish times (between 4/8pm)
Turf Games is the identification of a gap in the market for an inclusive competitive functional fitness event; filling the void between more alienating events already in existence and one dimensional events such as marathons.
A full PAAM Information pack will be released to all accepted staff before the event start date. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
If you do not receive an email accepting you to the event, then unfortunately all shifts will have been allocated.
Please visit our FAQ’s for more information.