|Start Date||Finish Date|
|25th Aug||30th Aug|
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services at this event:
• Assist the public where necessary
• Be the ‘face’ of the event answering questions from the public.
• Assist the public in emergency situations
• Keeping a watchful eye for inappropriate/criminal activity and report accordingly.
You may be asked to perform additional duties whilst onsite. For detailed job descriptions of each role please see our FAQs.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break. Depending on the length of the shift you could have a break between 15 minutes and 2 hours, but this will vary from job to job.
• Day Shifts
• Night Shifts
• Pre-show and Post Show Shifts. You will be working in your assigned role (litter, traffic or cleaning) in these shifts. However this may involve caretaking the site before the main staff arrive on site, or waiting until the last of the equipment has been collected (please contact the office for further information)
A full PAAM information pack will be available to all staff once they have been accepted to the event. A final updated version with any changes will be available on PAAM and will be emailed to you around 2 weeks before the event start date, at which point you will need to acknowledge your position. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
There will be onsite accommodation available in the form of camping, so you will need to bring your own camping equipment e.g. tent, sleeping bag and warm clothing.
Staff Catering Information:
Full information is available within the PAAM information pack.