Taste of London (Week 1)
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|7th Jul||11th Jul|
Location: Regents Park, London
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services at this event:
Cleaning & Sanitising Attendant
• Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
• Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
• Clearance of rubbish & waste
• Any other reasonable cleaning duties
• Disinfecting touch points
• Distributing PPE
• Restocking hand sanitiser
• Any other reasonable sanitising duties
Recycling, Litter & Waste Management
• Monitor waste levels in bins, change full bin bags and remove to waste compound when necessary
• Litter pick ground/seating areas
• Empty large back of house bins
• Sort general waste from recyclable materials
You may be asked to perform additional duties whilst onsite. For detailed job descriptions of each role please see our FAQs.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break. Depending on the length of the shift you could have a break between 15 minutes and 2 hours, but this will vary from job to job.
• Early Shifts
• Late Shifts
• Pre-show and Post Show Shifts. You will be working in your assigned role (litter or cleaning) in these shifts. However this may involve caretaking the site before the main staff arrive on site, or waiting until the last of the equipment has been collected (please contact the office for further information)
Taste of London is one of Londons's premier outside food events with tasting sessions and live cooking.
A full PAAM information pack will be available to all staff once they have been accepted to the event. A final updated version with any changes will be available on PAAM and will be emailed to you around 2 weeks before the event start date, at which point you will need to acknowledge your position. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive an hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
There will be no onsite accommodation, you will need to be able to make your own travel arrangements for each day.
Staff Catering Information:
Due to being a non camping event there will not be food provided at this event.