|Start Date||Finish Date|
|1st Oct||3rd Oct|
Location: Victoria Park, Leicester
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services at this event:
Cleaning & Sanitising Attendant
• Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
• Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
• Clearance of rubbish & waste
• Any other reasonable cleaning duties
• Disinfecting touch points
• Distributing PPE
• Restocking hand sanitiser
• Any other reasonable sanitising duties
Recycling, Litter & Waste Management
• Monitor waste levels in bins, change full bin bags and remove to waste compound when necessary
• Litter pick ground/seating areas
• Empty large back of house bins
• Sort general waste from recyclable materials
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 13 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break. Depending on the length of the shift you could have a break between 15 minutes and 2 hours, but this will vary from job to job.
• Early Shifts
• Late Shifts
Oktoberfest returns with a lot of beer drinking
A full PAAM information pack will be available to all staff once they have been accepted to the event. A final updated version with any changes will be available on PAAM and will be emailed to you around 2 weeks before the event start date, at which point you will need to acknowledge your position. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
There will be basic onsite accommodation available in the form of camping, so you will need to bring your own camping equipment e.g. tent, sleeping bag and warm clothing.
Staff Catering Information:
Full information is available within the PAAM information pack.