Whittlesey Big Bash
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|12th Sep||12th Sep|
Location: Whittlesey, Peterborough
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services at this event:
• Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
• Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
• Park cars quickly and efficiently
• Check vehicle passes where appropriate
• Escort vehicles through crowded areas
• Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
You may be asked to perform additional duties whilst onsite. For detailed job descriptions of each role please see our FAQs.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 6 and 8 hours. All shifts will include an unpaid break. Depending on the length of the shift you could have a break between 15 and 30 minutes, but this will vary from job to job.
• Early Shifts
• Late Shifts
A full PAAM information pack will be available to all staff once they have been accepted to the event. A final updated version with any changes will be available on PAAM and will be emailed to you around 2 weeks before the event start date, at which point you will need to acknowledge your position. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive 30 minutes before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times