Build it Live - Bicester
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|11th Jun||12th Jun|
Location: Bicester Heritage
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services at this event:
Cleaning & Sanitising Attendant
• Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
• Vacuuming of carpets and mopping/sweeping of hard floors
• Clearance of rubbish & waste
• Any other reasonable cleaning duties
• Disinfecting touch points
• Distributing PPE
• Restocking hand sanitiser
• Any other reasonable sanitising duties
• Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
• Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
• Park cars quickly and efficiently
• Check vehicle passes where appropriate
• Escort vehicles through crowded areas
• Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
• Assist the public where necessary
• Be the ‘face’ of the event answering questions from the public.
• Assist the public in emergency situations
• Keeping a watchful eye for inappropriate/criminal activity and report accordingly.
Recycling, Litter & Waste Management
• Monitor waste levels in bins, change full bin bags and remove to waste compound when necessary
• Litter pick ground/seating areas
• Empty large back of house bins
• Sort general waste from recyclable materials
You may be asked to perform additional duties whilst onsite. For detailed job descriptions of each role please see our FAQs.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break. Depending on the length of the shift you could have a break between 15 minutes and 2 hours, but this will vary from job to job.
• Early Shifts
• Late Shifts
• Night Shifts
• Pre-show and post-show shifts.
A full PAAM information pack will be available to all staff closer to the start date of the event. A final updated version with any changes will be available on PAAM and will be emailed to you around 2 weeks before the event start date, at which point you will need to acknowledge your position. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
There will be onsite accommodation available in the form of camping, so you will need to bring your own camping equipment e.g. tent, sleeping bag and warm clothing.
Staff Catering Information:
Full information is available within the PAAM information pack.