BBC Gardeners' World Autumn Fair
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|2nd Sep||5th Sep|
Location: Audley End House, CB11 4JF
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services at this event:
• Cleaning of surfaces, windows and furniture
• Mopping/sweeping of hard floors
• Stocking up toilets with consumables (toilet roll etc.)
• Cleaning basins, toilets & floors
• Clearance of rubbish & waste
• Any other reasonable cleaning duties
Recycling, Litter & Waste Management
• Monitor waste levels in bins, change full bin bags and remove to waste compound when necessary
• Litter pick ground/seating areas
• Empty large back of house bins
• Sort general waste from recyclable materials
You may be asked to perform additional duties whilst onsite. For detailed job descriptions of each role please see our FAQs.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break. Depending on the length of the shift you could have a break between 15 minutes and 2 hours, but this will vary from job to job.
• Early Shifts
• Pre-show and Post Show Shifts. You will be working in your assigned role (litter, traffic or cleaning) in these shifts. However this may involve caretaking the site before the main staff arrive on site, or waiting until the last of the equipment has been collected (please contact the office for further information)
Join us in Spring for a fair that will feature high-quality nurseries with displays and plants for sale, an inspirational collection of Beautiful Borders, 1-to-1 expert gardening advice and a range of gardening exhibitors to shop from.
A full PAAM information pack will be available closer to the start date of the event. A final updated version with any changes will be available on PAAM and will be emailed to you around 2 weeks before the event start date, at which point you will need to acknowledge your position. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
There will be onsite accommodation available in the form of camping, so you will need to bring your own camping equipment e.g. tent, sleeping bag and warm clothing.
Staff Catering Information:
Full information is available within the PAAM information pack.