Beautiful People (Southport Weekender)
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|3rd Sep||6th Sep|
*Exact location to be confirmed closer to event start date
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services at this event:
Recycling, Litter & Waste Management
• Monitor waste levels in bins, change full bin bags and remove to waste compound when necessary
• Litter pick ground/seating areas
• Empty large back of house bins
• Sort general waste from recyclable materials
You may be asked to perform additional duties whilst onsite. For detailed job descriptions of each role please see our FAQs.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break. Depending on the length of the shift you could have a break between 15 minutes and 2 hours, but this will vary from job to job.
• Early Shifts
• Late Shifts
• Night Shifts
• Pre-show and Post Show Shifts. You will be working in your assigned role (litter, traffic or cleaning) in these shifts. However this may involve caretaking the site before the main staff arrive on site, or waiting until the last of the equipment has been collected (please contact the office for further information)
A full PAAM information pack will be available to all staff closer to the start date of the event. A final updated version with any changes will be available on PAAM and will be emailed to you around 2 weeks before the event start date, at which point you will need to acknowledge your position. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive 1 hour before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
There will be no accommodation for this event so you will need to travel into site each day
Staff Catering Information:
Full information is available within the PAAM information pack.