|Start Date||Finish Date|
|10th Apr||10th Apr|
Location: Silverstone Circuit, Towcester, NN12 8TN
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services at this event:
• Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
• Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
• Park cars quickly and efficiently
• Check vehicle passes where appropriate
• Escort vehicles through crowded areas
• Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
• Erect fencing, barriers, decorations etc
• Follow instructions from the site manager
• Assist with site breakdown following the event
• Perform manual handling duties where required
• Any reasonable maintenance duties as required
You may be asked to perform additional duties whilst onsite. For detailed job descriptions of each role please see our FAQs.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 5 hours and 10 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break. Depending on the length of the shift you could have a break between 15 minutes and 2 hours, but this will vary from job to job.
• Early Shifts
• Late Shifts
• Split Shifts
Firmly established as Europe's biggest Japanese car show, experience non-stop high-speed performance track action, stunning car displays and spectacular drifting.
A full PAAM information pack will be available to all staff closer to the time of the event event. A final updated version with any changes will be available on PAAM and will be emailed to you around 2 weeks before the event start date, at which point you will need to acknowledge your position. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
There will be onsite accommodation available in the form of camping, so you will need to bring your own camping equipment e.g. tent, sleeping bag and warm clothing.
Staff Catering Information:
Full information is available within the PAAM information pack.