Kew The Music
|Start Date||Finish Date|
|11th Jul||16th Jul|
Location: Richmond, London, TW9 3AB
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services at this event:
Recycling, Litter & Waste Management
• Monitor waste levels in bins, change full bin bags and remove to waste compound when necessary
• Litter pick ground/seating areas
• Empty large back of house bins
• Sort general waste from recyclable materials
You may be asked to perform additional duties whilst onsite. For detailed job descriptions of each role please see our FAQs.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Between 8 hours and 12 hours long. All shifts will include an unpaid break. Depending on the length of the shift you could have a break between 15 minutes and 2 hours, but this will vary from job to job.
• Early Shifts
• Late Shifts
• Night Shifts
• Pre-show and Post Show Shifts. You will be working in your assigned role (litter, traffic or cleaning) in these shifts. However this may involve caretaking the site before the main staff arrive on site, or waiting until the last of the equipment has been collected (please contact the office for further information)
London's Kew the Music has continued to blossom, emerging as an invaluable date in the festival calendar. Hosted in the idyllic grounds of Kew's Botanic Gardens, it is an event that really ticks the boxes - boasting a stellar line-up whilst still managing to appeal to people of all ages.
A full PAAM information pack will be available to all staff closer to the start date of the event. A final updated version with any changes will be available on PAAM and will be emailed to you around 2 weeks before the event start date, at which point you will need to acknowledge your position. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive 30 minutes before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
There will be NO camping accommodation at this event. You will therefore need to travel in and out each day.
Staff Catering Information:
As this is not a camping event there will not be any food provided.