|Start Date||Finish Date|
|19th Jul||24th Jul|
Location: Henham Park, Suffolk
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services at this event. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Ensure the smooth movement of traffic through the site or car park
· Ensure traffic is moving but at the correct speed limit
· Park cars quickly and efficiently
· Check vehicle passes where appropriate
· Escort vehicles through crowded areas
· Be vigilant of possible hazards or issues and report to your supervisor
You may be asked to perform additional duties whilst onsite.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
Shifts will be 12 hours long All shifts will include an unpaid break. Depending on the length of the shift you could have a break between 15 minutes and 1 hour, but this will vary from job to job.
· Day Shifts
· Night Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts. You will be working in your assigned role (litter, traffic or cleaning) in these shifts. However this may involve caretaking the site before the main staff arrive on site, or waiting until the last of the equipment has been collected (please contact the office for further information)
The Latitude Festival is an annual music festival that takes place in Henham Park, near Southwold, Suffolk, England.
A full PAAM information pack will be available to all staff once they have been accepted to the event. A final updated version with any changes will be available on PAAM and will be emailed to you around 2 weeks before the event start date, at which point you will need to acknowledge your position. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
There will be onsite accommodation available in the form of camping, so you will need to bring your own camping equipment e.g. tent, sleeping bag and warm clothing.
Staff Catering Information:
Full information is available within the PAAM information pack.
If you do not receive an email accepting you to the event, then unfortunately all shifts will have been allocated. Please contact the office to discuss being placed on the waiting list, or to apply for another event.
Please visit our FAQs for more information.