Rosslyn Park 7's
Location: Roehampton Vale, London, SW15 3PQ
DC Site Services has been contracted to provide the following services at this event. Please click the title for the full job description of each role.
· Monitor waste levels in bins, change full bin bags and remove to waste compound when necessary
· Litter pick ground/seating areas
· Empty large back of house bins
· Sort general waste from recyclable materials
You may be asked to perform additional duties whilst onsite.
Shifts Available (subject to change):
9 Hour shift with 30 minutes unpaid break.
· Early Shifts
· Pre-show and Post Show Shifts. You will be working in your assigned role (litter, traffic or cleaning) in these shifts. However this may involve caretaking the site before the main staff arrive on site, or waiting until the last of the equipment has been collected (please contact the office for further information)
A full PAAM information pack will be available to all staff once they have been accepted to the event. A final updated version with any changes will be available on PAAM and will be emailed to you around 2 weeks before the event start date, at which point you will need to acknowledge your position. For further information please contact us.
You will need to arrive the night before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times
You will need to arrive 30 minutes before your first shift for briefing and training, please check the PAAM information for exact dates and times.
There will be no accommodation for this event so you will need to make your own way to site each day.
Staff Catering Information:
Full information is available within the PAAM information pack.
If you do not receive an email accepting you to the event, then unfortunately all shifts will have been allocated. Please contact the office to discuss being placed on the waiting list, or to apply for another event.
Please visit our FAQs for more information.